Our Retirement Planning Service is designed to help you answer questions such as:
- Are my contributions to my current retirement schemes sufficient to provide the level of income that I require in retirement?
- I have a number of different pensions, could I save costs by combining them to a new scheme?
- Do I have the correct investment strategy taking into account my attitude to risk or the income target that I have set?
- How much do I need to contribute so that I will have sufficient income once I retire?
For others it will be:
- Do I have enough money to retire now?
- Will I have to supplement my income by working part time?
- Will I run out of money?
Since the New Pensions Freedoms have been introduced, additional questions have been:
- What are the new options available to me?
- Do I need to change my nomination of beneficiaries to take advantage of the new death benefit rules?
We can help you answer all these questions and others via our Retirement Planning Service. Designed to help you map out a retirement strategy and to keep you on track for a comfortable retirement.