1 – Establish the Relationship
We will have an initial meeting to establish the relationship and discuss whether our services meet your needs, it also gives you an opportunity to ask questions. At this meeting we will explain our fees and client agreement. We do not charge you for the initial meeting.
2 – Discovery
If you proceed to Discovery, we will ask you to sign our Client Agreement and provide proof of identity and address. We will gather information about your personal and financial situation and establish your goals and objectives. This will include:
- Gathering of information, for example: your personal situation, assets / liabilities, income / expenditure, existing policies and any business interests.
- Establishing and understanding your aims and objectives so we can provide suitable advice.
- Understanding your investment experience, risk tolerance, capacity for loss and investment time horizon. This helps us to analyse your existing holdings or recommend a diversified portfolio that matches your risk profile.
- We may ask you to sign letters of authority, which allows us to request information from your existing product providers.
3 – Analyse and Evaluate
We will analyse the information gathered and assess whether you are on track to meet your aims and objectives. This could include a review of your existing policies and investments.
4 – Develop and Present
We work with you to develop a financial plan and create a strategy that helps you meet your aims and objectives. We will present our recommendations, allowing you to ask any questions and make an informed decision. Our advice will also be provided to you in writing and includes:
- Your financial plan and / or our recommendation(s).
- An investment strategy that matches your risk tolerance, time horizon and capacity for loss.
- An assessment of the suitability of your existing policies and investments.
5 – Implementation
During this stage you can choose to implement our recommendation(s) in full or in part.
This could include:
- Opening accounts on an investment platform and setting up the relevant tax wrappers.
- Implementing the investment strategy.
- Submitting and tracking applications, ensuring policy documents are issued correctly.
- Providing confirmation of all completed action points in writing.
- Setting up access to our online client portal.
- Liaising with your professional connections, e.g. accountant and/or solicitor.
We will provide regular progress updates to keep you informed on the current progress.
6 – Ongoing Review and Management
Your financial objectives are likely to change over time due to changes in your lifestyle or circumstances, our ongoing review service ensures initial advice provided remains suitable and any other financial planning needs are met.
Our ongoing review and management services offer:
- Structured annual reviews to ensure advice remains suitable.
- A dedicated adviser and support team.
- A personalised service.
- Access to our online client portal.
- Ongoing support with correspondence and administration.
We recognise that clients do not have the same needs; therefore, we offer a range of services.