Financial Planning is an ongoing process where we undertake a comprehensive review of your finances and objectives to put in place a strategy to help you achieve the lifestyle you desire.
We help answer difficult questions such as:
- Do I have enough money to retire early, if not, how much do I need to save to fund the shortfall.
- How much income can I draw down from my pension and still have enough for when I am older.
- Can we afford to gift money to our children and still have financial security and independence.
- Protect your existing lifestyle – Your immediate concern should always be to protect your current situation from whatever might happen, so that should the worst happen, you are at least financially strong.
- Plan for the future – Once you are secure in your current situation you can plan for the future, through savings for specific events and pension planning.
- Grow your existing assets – Only when your future is secure can you start to build on your investments.