Financial Planning is an ongoing process where we undertake a comprehensive review of your finances and objectives to put in place a strategy to help you achieve the lifestyle you desire.
It might involve building a sophisticated cash flow forecast so you can visualise your future so we help answer difficult questions such as:
- Do I have enough money to retire early, if not how much do I need to save to fund the shortfall.
- How much income can I draw down from my pension and still have enough for when I am older.
- Can we afford to gift money to our children and still have financial security and independence.
We aim to
- Protect your existing lifestyle – Your immediate concern should always be to protect your current situation from whatever might happen, so that should the worst happen, you are at least financially strong.
- Plan for the future – Once you are secure in your current situation you can plan for the future, through savings for specific events and pension planning.
- Grow your existing assets – Only when your future is secure can you start to build on your investments.
- Ensure your plans are tax efficient – You should ensure that your plans do not adversely affect your tax situation and you are making the most of the allowances available to you.
Financial Planning involves thinking about all of these things together and putting them into a plan. Even if your needs aren’t complex you might want the help of a Financial Planner to give you peace of mind.