We work closely with you to create a bespoke retirement strategy and our ongoing relationship will help keep you on track.
We help answer difficult questions such as:
- I have a number of different pensions, could I save costs by combining them to a new scheme?
- Are my contributions to my current retirement schemes sufficient to provide the level of income that I require in retirement?
- Do I have the correct investment strategy taking into account my attitude to risk or the income target that I have set?
- How much do I need to contribute so that I will have sufficient income once I retire?
- Do I have enough money to retire now?
- Will I have to supplement my income by working part time?
- Will I run out of money?
Since the New Pensions Freedoms have been introduced, additional questions have been:
- What are the new options available to me?
- Do I need to change my nomination of beneficiaries to take advantage of the new death benefit rules?